Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Reality Bites



Those are posters for our trailer,the last second one is the perfect one which has everyone on it.
I tired to make our poster looks like a reality show poster, the big title, the title of "coming on this summer" (which is often shown on the trailer and posters), "Only on CBC", and the interesting introduction.
As you can see the big letter of "VS" looks different, because I put "New" in it, so it looks interesting and professional. The original color of these photos are not that bright. The reason that I changed it more brighter, is because it increases the comfortable feeling of vision. The reason that Michelle is looking at Surgey, is because it can show the awkward situation of those families, same as me and Even. Even is acting like a teenager who is part of "Whatever" group. Shawn acts like a stupid person, and Leon looks very serious to show that he is a serious father (Adult). 
 The costumes that everyone are wearing is part of my job too. I am taking the responsibility of art director which means I need to care about the costumes for each characters in this trailer. Surgey,Even, and Shawn are the low-class family in this show, so their outfits are comfortable and simple. Michelle is acting "mother" in high-class family, so she is wearing more luxury with a small granny-style's coat, and the pearl necklace. Leon is my "father" in this show, he is wearing a suit so that audiences can see his identity, and realize Shown and Leon (because they are twins). I am the "daughter" of Leon and Michelle's in this show, so I'm wearing flexible, light-color scarf, and normal T-shirt with fantasy pattern.  

No comments:

Post a Comment